[squeak-dev] Re: [TestRunner] Windows 7 tests -- no longer weird behaviour

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:37:16 UTC 2012

Levente,

thank you for the note about missing write access for croquet.exe.
I assume that it is how it is supposed to be with Windows 7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Account_Control

I wonder if I can give TestRunner another default directory to put the
test data into.

Frank,

you  mean this one
 https://github.com/frankshearar/squeak-ci/zipball/master