[squeak-dev] question about Squeak jenkins builds...

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Sep 6 21:16:15 UTC 2012

When I crack  open the zip file for the lastSuccussfulBuild[1] which is labeled #44, the "About Squeak" information in the image tells me that it is Squeak4.3 (update #12208)...

I was under the impression that the Squeak4.4 images were being built on Jenkins...

Just curious, because I have been using[1] to test Metacello against Squeak4.4 and if it's not really Squeak4.4, I'd like to know where to get the downloads:)

I'm double checking because I just got a test error with my TravisCI build[2] this morning and I need to actually get a fresh download to checkout the error...which is when I noticed that it was Squeak4.3:)

Thanks,

Dale

[1] http://www.squeakci.org/job/SqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/*zip*/target.zip
[2] http://travis-ci.org/#!/dalehenrich/metacello-work/jobs/2360274