[squeak-dev] Windows 7 tests behaviour depending on image was: Re: [TestRunner] Windows 7 tests -- no longer weird behaviour

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Sep 7 13:16:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 06.09.2012 23:49, schrieb H. Hirzel:
> Thank you for the URL and I downloaded the zip.

There's several images in that zip
Squeak4.4-12053.image, seems quite old, maybe it should not show up in
the zip. Same with the Squeak4.3.image
My results from this one:
3177 run 3148 passes, 16 expected failures, 12 failures, 1 errors, 0
unexpected passes
Everything goes smooth, no wait.

Squeak4.4-trunk.image
again shows that wait, this time after the first test and:
3204 run 3157 passes, 17 expected failures, 10 failures, 20 errors, 0
unexpected passes

Croquet has permissions for UDP and TCP on all ports. So I gave
permission for all protocols and all ports, same result.

Next I disabled WiFi, no wired connection available and disabled the
firewall. Again the same result.

Copied the Folder to an XP virtual machine and got:
3201 run, 3173 passes, 17 expected failures, 10 failures, 1 errors, 0
unexpected passes
SocketTest>>testPeername failed as the only socket test
http://minus.com/lbloGF7LskM0a7

Cheers,

Herbert