[squeak-dev] OmniBrowser support now in trunk

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:37:48 UTC 2012

To load OmniBrowser

The code snippet which is in the workspace accessible under 'Help',
'Extending the system'

    "Omnibrowser, including Refactoring engine"
    (Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser'.
    ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser) project perform:
#lastVersion) load: #( Dev ).

Still does the job.

--Hannes

--Hannes