[squeak-dev] OmniBrowser support now in trunk

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:28:19 UTC 2012

If you remove the
    perform: #lastVersion

and execute

(Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser'.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser) project lastVersion)
load: #( Dev ).

in a fresh Squeak4.4. trunk image

you get a feedback 'unknown selector'  / 'lastVersion'

On the other side the current load script

"Omnibrowser, including Refactoring engine"
(Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install:
'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser'.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser) project perform:
#lastVersion) load: #( Dev ).

just works fine.

--Hannes