[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-bf.525.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:37:43 UTC 2012

On 20 September 2012 13:08,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-bf.525.mcz

> Name: Monticello-bf.525
> Author: bf
> Time: 20 September 2012, 2:07:49.849 pm
> UUID: 35b8d257-a1b4-4dda-baa1-f497de4d4328
> Ancestors: Monticello-eem.524
>
> SnapshotBrowser: label class extensions as *inst or *class
>
> =============== Diff against Monticello-eem.524 ===============

I haven't posted a progress report in a while. As of this commit we
have only 9 failing tests!

http://squeakci.org/job/SqueakTrunk/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

One of those is entirely my fault: the HudsonBuildTools needs either
fleshing out to pull in RB and friends or, better, stripping down to
remove references to same.

frank