[squeak-dev] Re: Why would you choose Squeak today?

blake dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:09:19 UTC 2012

GNU Smalltalk is in its own little world, it seems to me. I think it's
kind of cool, but it's not that accessible (it can take a while to
find Windows binaries, it's not obvious how to start and stop it, or
deploy it, e.g.). Seems like it could be a great start for a minimal
Smalltalk implementation.