[squeak-dev] Monticello and PackageInfo

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:40:23 UTC 2013

Hi Tobias, ok, I understand what you mean by "injected" -- you mean
"extended".  :)  When a package adds a method to a class defined in another
package, the first is said to "extend" the second.

I looked more closely and found that I have extended Class with the
following method:

packageInfo
^ PackageInfo allPackages
detect: [ : each | each includesClass: self ]
ifNone: [ nil ]

We should include this in the base image.

Also #workingCopy should be changed to handle the possibility of it
returning nil.