[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Apr 5 23:55:09 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-April/005835.html

Name: Tests-fbs.198
Ancestors: Tests-nice.197

Nebraska is now loaded into a minimal trunk, so this test must go.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-April/005836.html

Name: CollectionsTests-fbs.201
Ancestors: CollectionsTests-nice.200

Make the tests spit out useful error messages.

This test:

    self assert: '{#Array}' equals: nonSEarray2 printString.

fails because nonSEarray2 := { Smalltalk globals associationAt: #Array } is now an Array with a ClassBinding.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-April/005837.html

Name: SUnit-fbs.94
Ancestors: SUnit-eem.93

ClassBuilder wants a Symbol for a subclass name. Let's make sure it gets one.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-April/005838.html

Name: Compiler-nice.260
Ancestors: Compiler-eem.259

When we assign a special binding just for effect, the binding seems to be pushed twice on the stack
1) once in emitCodeForLoad: stack forValue: false encoder: encoder.
2) then in emitCodeForStore: stack encoder: encoder
and IMHO it's a bug because the binding is popped only once...

I suggest a different and simpler implementation for emitCodeForStorePop:encoder: we don't have to dup the value on the stack in this case.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-April/005839.html

Name: Compiler-nice.261
Ancestors: Compiler-nice.260

Fix decompiler tests that fails due to chained LiteralVariable (Binding) assignements.