[squeak-dev] Fwd: [ANN] Fuel Release Version 1.9

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:18:39 UTC 2013

On 8 April 2013 13:39, Martin Dias <tinchodias at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> Seconded! I added a new 1.9 release to SqueakMap. It loads cleanly
>> into 4.3 and 4.4, and all tests pass. (And there are CI jobs to make
>> sure things stay that way.)
>>
>> Thank you very much, Martin, Mariano and Max!
>

> Thanks Frank. I'm sorry I'm not following the mailing-list, in what url can
> I find the ci jobs?

Ah, please forgive me for not updating you! I'm experimenting with
ways of making the tests of all the external packages more efficient,
but this where the Fuel tests go:

    http://build.squeak.org/job/ExternalPackage-Fuel/71/testReport/?

or for simply checking the latest build's tests,

    http://build.squeak.org/job/ExternalPackage-Fuel/lastSuccessfulBuild/testReport/?

Should that change, I'll be sure to let you know!

frank