[squeak-dev] The Future of Squeak

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 20:06:29 UTC 2013

Perhaps that "Future of Squeak" page should be on squeak.org and
removed from the wiki altogether.

Because we all know the wiki is not updated so let's it serve in a way
compatible with how it naturally gets used:  as a documentation
archive, not "current news" and certainly not things about the
"future."

One exception is our current release notes -- it seems we've cared
enough to update the 4.5 page a few times -- how we're keeping track
of the issues important to us for the next release.

Beyond that, discussion about the future of Squeak is right here.