[squeak-dev] The Future of Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Apr 16 00:22:49 UTC 2013

I agree with Tim.

Keep in mind I only have time to suggest work not do it.  For those that get angry about that feel free to stop reading.

It would be great to start a new wiki, or make a new front page with links that are more current, or even mark old stuff as old.  Instead the more practical route is probably pruning and deleting out or updating content that provides little or no current value or stop pointing to it directly from squeak.org.  If we want to still point people to it at least the first page needs updating.  Any link off the front page should be current, updated or deleted.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum