[squeak-dev] Strange disappearance of test failures

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:28:13 UTC 2013

How can this happen ?
Here is a theory (unverified, and with no code under my eyes):
- we change Environment, this triggers a recompile of some methods,
- then we fix Compiler/Decompiler but we do not trigger a recompile
-> the image is in bad state

It ill be solved
- either by a new Environment change that would recompile the same methods
- or a Compiler recompileAll