[squeak-dev] [ANN] Four new OLPC Games by the Software Architecture Group

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Sat Apr 20 22:35:13 UTC 2013

Ah, thank you. I misunderstood.

In that case, I will consider your work for a different manual. I am
thinking about a followup to Squeak by Example, which is good as far as it
goes, but doesn't have enough examples, or enough Squeak. ^_^

On Wed, April 17, 2013 4:52 am, Michael Perscheid wrote:
> Hi Edward,
>
> On 17.04.2013, at 07:10, mokurai at earthtreasury.org wrote:
>
>> On Tue, April 16, 2013 11:22 am, Michael Perscheid wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> we'd like to announce that we published four new games for the OLPC/XO
>>> laptop (also available
>>> for Standard Squeak, MIT license). They have been developed by students

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج)