ThinkPad club (was: [squeak-dev] Squeak laptop advice)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sat Apr 27 21:03:18 UTC 2013

Hey!

On 04/27/2013 10:04 PM, Chris Muller wrote:
> Hey Göran, just thought I'd drop you a note.  Always a happy day, the
> day of ordering and, even better, taking delivery of, a new ThinkPad.
> Just wanted to share my excitement with you because -- you sort of
> opened my eyes!
>
> You were totally right about the x220/x230's -- like a dinky stick of
> dynamite!

Yeah, and I am still super satisfied with my X220. With the new Samsung
SSD it just flies.

NOTE: Stay away from Intel SSD 320:
	http://goran.krampe.se/2013/01/10/new-ssd-for-my-x220/

cheers, Göran

PS. The only thing less super is the touchpad but since I now rather use
the trackpoint (when I am mouse less) it doesn't matter to me.