[squeak-dev] Re: [squeakland] Progress on Etoys Reference Manual

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Aug 9 12:49:51 UTC 2013

This is great work! Thank you very much for doing it!
I published it to create a .pdf-version. I'm not sure how long it will be available under this link:

http://objavi.booki.cc/books/etoysreferencemanualvolii-en-2013.08.09-12.47.17.pdf

Personally, I like to review text on paper, make my annotations and go quickly between pages.

Greetings,
Rita

On Aug 8, 2013, at 4:57 PM, Edward Mokurai Cherlin wrote:

> I have completed passes through the Development Environment and
> eToyFriendly chapters in Vol. II, and reported numerous bugs uncovered
> in the process. The draft chapters need review by someone who can
> check for completeness and correctness, and if possible answer some
> questions.
>
> http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual-vol-ii/_edit/
>
> I will put some time in on the Glossary next.
>
> --
> Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Replacing_Textbooks

Rita Freudenberg
rita.freudenberg at ovgu.de