[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tests-cmm.247.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 22:35:12 UTC 2013

Frank I don't want to disrupt the CI server, so this one just to the
Inbox for now.  It makes a test out of loading each of the
external-packages so that, if an "external-package" is suddenly no
longer loadable, the CI server could see it and report it.

I know you were already working on something along these lines, I
think even where you were running each external packages Test suite.
This does not do that, so I'm just in the Inbox for now to await your
feedback.