[squeak-dev] The Trunk: EToys-fbs.105.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 10:06:59 UTC 2013

On 10 August 2013 10:53,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of EToys to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/EToys-fbs.105.mcz

> Name: EToys-fbs.105
> Author: fbs
> Time: 10 August 2013, 9:32:15.946 am
> UUID: 4d6d7f85-3d59-a04a-ae6f-0c5723d83749
> Ancestors: EToys-fbs.104
>
> Pull EToys-specific preferences into EToys.
>
> =============== Diff against EToys-fbs.104 ===============

This removes one of the remaining three dependencies on EToys. We may
want to clean up the EToys side of things by moving this into an
extension package or something.

The last remaining two dependencies are:

* Presenter >> #defaultPresenterClass (which is resolved simply by
unloading EToys)
* GetText >> #appendVocabularies

I wouldn't mind some advice on how to handle the Vocabulary untangling...

frank