[squeak-dev] [BUG] Updating from Trunk Squeak4.5-12568 stop in update-fbs.243

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 06:39:05 UTC 2013

On 8/11/13 6:36 PM, "Frank Shearar" <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Edgar,
>
> This should now work. When I moved the preference, I didn't push a
> config update map (but I have now).
>
> Thanks for the report! I'm glad to hear that people are using the
> latest trunk versions!
>
> frank

You deserve a MUCHAS GRACIAS for your work.

I have a https://github.com/edgardec/ now, in few days you see
https://github.com/edgardec/SqueakRosCore growing and here
http://190.193.248.6:9090/welcome you can see a pre-alpha version of
WikiSqueakRosCore4dot5-12526, a lousy merge of Sblog and swiki.

User: visita
Pass: "must be blank here"

You can command some with squeakros.org page with rendered Morphs
If you don't see the counter ( LedMorph), the .image is not active for some
cause

 Cheers

Edgar