[squeak-dev] TextLineInterval>>#justifiedPadFor: and spurious dirty packages

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:04:19 UTC 2013

On 2 December 2013 20:18, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> This method keeps appearing in my image, causing a dirty ST80 package.
>  Is anyone else seeing this?  No senders, but I keep needing to revert
> the package to know what I've got dirty in the image.

I can't say I've seen this.

> Also seeing some spurious class-category "changes" causing dirty
> packages, even though I'm not doing any recategorizing..

I make sure nowadays that I don't issue commits with shuffled class
categories, but I certainly have done so in the past. Monticello
considers an order change in the categories to be significant, but I
vaguely remember Bert committing something to mitigate the issue.

frank