[squeak-dev] Who can edit www.squeak.org

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Dec 3 13:09:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 09:53:25AM +0100, Nicolai Hess wrote:
> Are there more than one who can edit pages
> on www.squeak.org? Can I contribute?

Good question. I don't know the answer but hopefully someone else can
respond. It would be great to get some additional help on the web site,
thank you for offering.

There is a mailing list for the web team, so you can browse the archives
and get an idea of who is doing what:

> I would like to fix this issue
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7795
>
> (Most new people, interested in squeak, will go
> through this download page. They may find two different "current squeak
> releases"
> 4.3/4.4)
>
> BTW Can I (as a bug reporter) delete duplicate entries?
> (I made to bug entries for this issue).

I'm not sure if you can delete an issue, but you can close the issue with
a comment that it is a duplicate. That is probably the best approach.