[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Dec 3 23:55:09 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006688.html

Name: Tools-fbs.506
Ancestors: Tools-cmm.503

Tools-fbs.505 is broken because, while it has the right postscript, I failed to remove the all the other stuff around the preference.

Don't program while tired.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006689.html

Name: Tools-cmm.507
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.506

- RecentMessageSet don't blow up if you get out-of-sync with RecentMessages default.
- Don't filter for #isValid in the UI.  Instead, maintain a valid domain.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006690.html

Name: System-cmm.632
Ancestors: System-fbs.631

- Method to #resume RecentMessages, although I have no idea how it got stuck suspended.
- Only filter DoIt's from RecentMessages.
- Remove arbitrary restriction and inherit the Smalltalk environment's error-handling.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006691.html

Name: Kernel-eem.823
Ancestors: Kernel-eem.822

AdditionalMethodState>>analogousCodeTo: needs to
reject other kinds of objects, not assume they're
AdditionalMethodState instances.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006692.html

Name: Compiler-eem.276
Ancestors: Compiler-cmm.275

Access VariableNode's index inst var directly instead of
reconstructing it form the code inst var.  This removes an
artificial limit of 256 temps in any one method.