[squeak-dev] Morphic 3 defensive disclosure

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Dec 6 00:11:39 UTC 2013

On 03-12-2013, at 6:23 PM, J. Vuletich (mail lists) <juanlists at jvuletich.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Big news! The first defensive disclosure about Morphic 3 has been accepted and published at http://www.defensivepublications.org/publications/prefiltering-antialiasing-for-general-vector-graphics and http://ip.com/IPCOM/000232657

… amusingly it cites a reference to a paper by an old colleague of mine, Satish Gupta - I had an experimental hardware graphics board built by Satish back in 1984 stuck in my (first in Europe!) PC-AT when I was an IBMer. 640x480 16bpp (I think) hardware anti-aliased graphics back in the days of Hercules monochrome boards.

tim
Never write software that anthropomorphizes the machine. They hate that.