[squeak-dev] Announcing JSqueak 2013 ALPHA

Giovanni Giorgi jj at gioorgi.com
Fri Dec 6 21:03:03 UTC 2013

Hi Squeakers!
It has passed a long time from my last "squeakie"...hem..post on this
list :)
In this week I have started to work to on 2008's JSqueak source base.

JSqueak is a Java implementation of the Squeak Smalltalk virtual
machine first born in 2008 by Dan Ingalls.

You can take a peek look here to my fork:
https://github.com/daitangio/jsqueak
Original announce
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-June/129178.html

Please be patient because the code is still alpha quality and
unfinished. Every bug fix/unit test in the form of a Git Pull Request is
very appreciated :)

Give me your feedback!
---
Giovanni Giorgi