[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] It would be too expensive to add a description for packages in Configuration Browser?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 21:52:10 UTC 2013

Hi Hernán,

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Hernán Morales Durand <
hernan.morales at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a specific reason why this was not implemented? Is someone
> working on this?

This is such a gaping hole in Monticello.  I hope Pharo and Squeak can
implement this compatibly.  I hope the repository web interfaces can
display the latest version of the package description too.  And I also hope
that any extension can be backward-compatible.

--
best,
Eliot