[squeak-dev] Seaside and/or SqueakSource question

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 8 20:59:46 UTC 2013

I have been trying to figure out why our http://squeaksource.com server
displays the header "Squeak Development" at the top of the page, when
instead it is supposed to be "SqueakSource". I don't know a lot about
Seaside and web development, so maybe someone can point me to the obvious.

In this case the SqueakSource repository seems to be configured right,
and the actual html being sent to my browser looks right also. The header
section has has a title of "SqueakSource" exactly as expected:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/@jhHhM7Zj_WTuhGPs"></link>
 <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="SqueakSource" href="http://www.squeaksource.com/feed.rss"></link>
 <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://www.squeaksource.com/favicon.ico"></link>
 <title>SqueakSource</title>
</head>

Somehow this ends up being displayed as "Squeak Development" on the title bar.
I am guessing that this might be somehow related to the CSS style sheet, but
I don't know where that comes from. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Dave