[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MorphicExtras-nice.130.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 21:31:11 UTC 2013

On 8 December 2013 21:13, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 December 2013 20:43, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>> MorphicExtras is "extras" so we can expect it to depend on myriad
>> other packages.  I'm surprised you and Frank aren't harping on such a
>> "catch-all" package.
>
> Because it's irrelevant. System is a far more difficult problem, and
> actually necessary. One thing at a time. I'll get to it.

Specifically, MorphicExtras is irrelevant because (a) it's involved in
far fewer cycles than System (Tools, System (of course), Protocols,
and I think that's it), (b) it's a very high level package, (c)
because in the very long term I aim to make Morphic unloadable, and
MorphicExtras along with it.

frank