[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Dec 9 23:55:07 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006730.html

Name: MorphicExtras-nice.132
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-cmm.131

Remove a (now) useless Cursor wait.
[ColorPickerMorph colorPaletteForDepth: 16 extent: 120 @ 89] timeToRun -> 34ms on my not so recent Mac
Which machine was that slow to justify visual feedback?

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006731.html

Name: Compiler-fbs.277
Ancestors: Compiler-eem.276

Tests belong in test packages. In this case, we have a test whose positive outcome is reflected in the system still running. Perhaps we ought to consider an Examples package, in which to collect these kinds of non-SUnit tests.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006732.html

Name: Tests-fbs.273
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.272

Tests belong in test packages. In this case, we have a test whose positive outcome is reflected in the system still running. Perhaps we ought to consider an Examples package, in which to collect these kinds of non-SUnit tests.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006733.html

Name: System-fbs.640
Ancestors: System-nice.639

ParserNotification's default action requires human input. As such, it doesn't belong in as low-level a package as Compiler. For now I'm putting it in System, but perhaps there's a better home for it.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006734.html

Name: Compiler-fbs.278
Ancestors: Compiler-fbs.277