[squeak-dev] Emergency evaluator broken?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 12 20:01:17 UTC 2013

Good catch. It's been a while since I tried unloading/reloading MVC, but
I'm fairly sure that I never tried to do anything that would invoke it
while I had MVC unloaded from the image. So I cannot say if it works in
Morphic-only or not.

Assuming that it is a problem, we should see how Juan handles it in Cuis
(which has no MVC, and presumably does have a working emergency
evaluator).

I can definitely confirm that the emergency evaluator works in MVC,
because I fell into it about a zillion times in the course of getting the
debugger to work in MVC again ;-)

Dave