[squeak-dev] Is the FileList broken in trunk?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 14 03:50:51 UTC 2013

All I can offer is that my image is about as vanilla as it can be; which may well be the crucial difference of course.

Quickly looking around the builder code (wow, never actually seen any of that before…) I can’t even see how the layout could be missing; so far as I can see it is specified as a literal in the FileList>buildWith: method. Eek, and going much further involves diving into the rabbit hole… I might get time to look a bit more later.

tim
Strange OpCodes: DCBP: Detonate Chair on Bad Password