[squeak-dev] Is the FileList broken in trunk?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:24:35 UTC 2013

That's great for easing David's pain - something well worth doing
(especially since I'm almost certainly a large contributing factor) -
but as a general rule, if we can't use the automated builds to do
this, I need to know, so I can fix it. Because we should, in a later
version than 4.4, be producing and publishing artifacts in a
completely automated fashion. We're not _quite_ there yet, but I need
to know any shortcomings in the process if we're ever to reach that
happy day.

frank