[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.548.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Dec 14 20:58:32 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 09:38:27PM +0100, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> But Cuis is Morphic only and does not support MVC, so this is more a rename
> than unification...
> Cuis Paragraph is not a subclass of DisplayObject for example.

Yes I understand. As with other MVC/Morphic differences, the solution is
to let either the current project or the current UI manager handle the
differences. In this case it should be the project, because Transcripter
is not a part of either the MVC or Morphic user interface. But to figure
out how the Morphic parts should, Cuis is the reference.

I have it down to three methods that need to be resolved through the
current project. I want to see if I can simplify in any more, but in
any case I'll post soon.

Dave