[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Tests-fbs.1.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 10:00:53 UTC 2013

On 15 December 2013 09:56,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of ToolBuilder-Tests to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ToolBuilder-Tests-fbs.1.mcz

> Name: ToolBuilder-Tests-fbs.1
> Author: fbs
> Time: 15 December 2013, 9:56:20.616 am
> UUID: 8772d620-cf6d-a540-9cf4-c7925daf8c6a
> Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Tests-fbs.1
>
> ToolBuilder-Tests contains the specification that a compliant ToolBuilder must fulfill, together with the unit tests for ToolBuilder-Kernel.
>
> =============== Diff against ToolBuilder-Tests-fbs.1 ===============

Of course on Windows, we have a case-insensitive file system. But the
UUID's different, so things _ought_ to work.Hopefully no one will be
negatively affected by this, other than people able to cope with any
bugs that might arise. Please feel free to throw tomatoes at me for
not simply doing this right the first time.

frank