[squeak-dev] Cannot update latest trunk changes

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:51:07 UTC 2013

On 15 December 2013 17:28, Nicolas Cellier
> When I browse trunk repository, I only see .mcd for the latest changes, not
> the .mcz.
> The update does not load these.
> Did something change recently?

I'm seeing something similar. I can update to Morphic-fbs.702, but I
can see versions up to 705 in the repository. Trying to update doesn't
fetch those versions.

One thing that might have affected this - but I'd have expected to
hear bug reports a week or two ago - was my changes to updating,
moving the setSystemVersion logic from Utilities to the
MCConfiguration.

Otherwise, I've played around with update-fbs.270, changing
Toolbuilder-Tests to ToolBuilder-TEsts, and moving it before Morphic.
But I wouldn't think that would break anything.

frank