[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MorphicTests-nice.24.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:38:32 UTC 2013

Yes, sorry for encroaching on your territory, but I had to unload then
reload the ToolBuilderTests and that leaved 2 anObsoleteToolBuilderTests
subclasses on my way...
BTW, I'm not sure I like the move of MorphicToolBuilder -> Morphic because
it makes Morphic depends on ToolBuilder.
I would have thought of ToolBuilder as a rather external peel in the
package onion.
Of course, all this is related to package granularity. With large grains,
the possibilities are reduced.