[squeak-dev] [ANN] SqueakJS

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:35:09 UTC 2013

Bert,

This is fantastic work! I didn't know you were going to announce it so
soon, I was playing around with Dan Ingalls' Alto simulator the other day
and stumbled onto your work and I thought it was very cool.

Have you given any thought to continuing the Slang approach and adding a
translator to LLJS, a subset of JS designed to emulate C? It was something
I had been thinking of toying with because it seemed to offer a lot of
leverage with the current Slang approach.

Anyway, great work, it was really fun to play with and something exciting
to think about for the future!

Jeff