[squeak-dev] SqueakSource/Seaside question - has anyone seen this problem before?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Dec 21 23:06:41 UTC 2013

Has anyone with experience on Seaside and/or SqueakSource ever seen symptoms
like we are currently experiencing here:

   http://squeaksource.com

Our squeaksource.com server has for some reason gotten itself confused
and has a broken web interface. The repository itself is fine, so this
is not an emergency. However, the web interface is broken and seems to
be emitting chunks of incomplete html. I can restore things to working
order by reloading from a backup image, but I would prefer to understand
what has going wrong first.

The problem is definitely in the image itself, as opposed to Apache or
anything else about the server. When I run the image on my own PC at home,
I get identical symptoms.

I am no expert in Seaside, and working through it in a debugger is making
my head spin so I'm going to take the easy way out and just ask - has
anybody seen this kind of problem before?

TIA,
Dave