[squeak-dev] re: would it be fun to implement Squeak (and SPOON!) on this hardware?

Bob Hartwig bobjects at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:23:06 UTC 2013

What makes the Micro Python board more attractive than the BeagleBone
Black, which is just as open, and orders of magnitude more capable?  I
understand the appeal of targeting really tiny hardware like 8-bit
microcontrollers, but I don't understand the appeal of this
middle-of-the-road board.  But I may be missing something.

    Bob