[squeak-dev] TextAttribute's #actonClickFor: - what package?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:06:09 UTC 2013

Most of these are unclassified, except for TextURL's, which lives in
Morphic. (This method references Morph directly, through an
#isKindOf:.)

Now the name strongly suggests that the method/group of methods
belongs to a graphical UI, which makes me think that Morphic is,
indeed, the place for them to live.

But is it really? Could these methods live in Morphic for now, or do
they really belong to a layer just below Morphic and ST80? (We see
quite a few things in the image that are parts of or support for a
GUI, but not any specific GUI. Transcripter, for instance. Is this
layer the Graphics package?)

frank