[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Environments-ul.43.mcz

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon Dec 30 06:40:34 UTC 2013

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> I've uploaded this version to the Inbox to let you review it before I push
> it to the Trunk. It fixes the most urgent issues of Environments, but it
> also includes some "radical" changes, and a "high impact" postscript.

Hi Levante,

I've been working on this too. My changes are even more radical—they
include a rewrite of the import/export system to build up the reference
dictionary eagerly, rather than lazily. I like the #becomeForward: stuff
you've done; I'll adapt them to the new import system. There's still some
kinks to work out, but I'll post it to the Inbox tomorrow.

Colin