[squeak-dev] Preferences ignoreStyleIfOnlyBold

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 22:43:12 UTC 2013

A preference to make "cut and pasting" of code easier?  And this on
top of the fact that we have a hot-key to remove all formatting
(Cmd+0).

On top of that, Shout makes it irrelevant doesn't it?  It does not
appear Shout can even be disabled anymore --
#syntaxHighlightingAsYouType has no effect and no senders.