[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Dec 31 23:55:07 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006837.html

Name: MorphicExtras-fbs.146
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-nice.145

* Turn #preserveTrash and #slideDismissalsToTrash into pragma preferences.
* Update call sites for same.
* Accidentally on purpose alphabetise the categories, while we're mucking around with the package.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006838.html

Name: System-fbs.652
Ancestors: System-fbs.651

Cleanup after turning #preserveTrash and #slideDismissalsToTrash into pragma preferences.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006839.html

Name: Morphic-fbs.713
Ancestors: Morphic-dtl.712

Update #preserveTrash and #slideDismissalsToTrash senders to point to the new, pragma preference, location.

Note that this _apparently_ strengthens the Morphic->MorphicExtras dependency. "Apparently", because the dependency was hidden by the fact that the dependency routed through Preferences. Now we're a bit more honest.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006840.html

Name: MonticelloConfigurations-fbs.123
Ancestors: MonticelloConfigurations-fbs.122

These preferences used to be in the "updates" category, and that sounds nicer than "Monticello". We should keep things specific to Monticello in "Monticello", and things to do with updating the image in "updates".

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006841.html

Name: SmallLand-ColorTheme-fbs.6
Ancestors: SmallLand-ColorTheme-nice.5

Remove references to preferences that are now pragma based.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006842.html

Name: Tools-fbs.513
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.512

* Turn #cpuWatcherEnabled into a pragma preference.
* Update the senders accordingly.
* Accidentally on purpose alphabetise the Tools categories.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006843.html

Name: System-fbs.653
Ancestors: System-fbs.652

* Cleanup after turning #cpuWatcherEnabled into a pragma preference.
* I didn't know how to put a preference into multiple categories, so changed the argument name in #preference:category:description:type: to indicate the selector accepts a String or an Array of: String for the category.
* Clean up the state from a bunch of old preferences: I don't know why the state lingered?

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006844.html

Name: SUnitGUI-fbs.58
Ancestors: SUnitGUI-fbs.57

* Give the TestRunner status a bit more height to properly render the text. It's not the proper solution: we should ask something for the spacing between lines.
* Accidentally on purpose alphabetise the category names.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-December/006845.html

Name: Installer-Core-cmm.387
Ancestors: Installer-Core-cmm.386

Document MathMorphs location and package structure.  Thanks to Edgar.