[squeak-dev] Please VOTE!!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Feb 1 02:35:03 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

It's a very good point.  Last time I handled an election I had everyone
answer questions.  I didn't do it this time (for a number of reasons).
Maybe next election we will add a week between declaring candidates and
voting so that we can have a more formal campaign period.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum