[squeak-dev] recover from lost .changes file

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 22:43:17 UTC 2013

You still have the image, but lost the changes? So, you're missing the
actual source for changed methods. Things like comments may well be
gone, but the methods in the image will still decompile, won't they? You
could compare the decompiled versions from today's image with the last
source from yesterday's changes to help fill in the blanks. Won't help
much for for new methods or big changes, but it's better than nothing.