[squeak-dev] Re: [vwnc] Does anyone have a "new" string literal?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 00:03:20 UTC 2013

Why bother yourself with changing the quotes manually? Let squeak do it
for you.

Open a workspace
Explore it until you find the text
Open an inspector on the text
Select the string instance variable in the text's inspector
Now what you type in the workspace gets stringified in the inspector
Copy that and paste into your code.

Cheers,
Bob