[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Installer-Core-TestRunner.363.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:48:27 UTC 2013

On 2 February 2013 15:40, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 February 2013 15:10,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
>> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Installer-Core to project The Trunk:
>> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Installer-Core-TestRunner.363.mcz

>> Name: Installer-Core-TestRunner.363
>> Author: TestRunner
>> Time: 2 February 2013, 3:10:22.874 pm
>> UUID: ea87a4c2-0b47-4035-a15e-17288bc10463
>> Ancestors: Installer-Core-fbs.361, Installer-Core-fbs.362
>>
>> Installer repository failover #2 of 2: InstallerMonticello uses an MCRepositoryGroup, so that attempting to load a particular version will try each repository in turn. #basicView will open _all_ the InstallerMonticello's repositories.
>>
>> =============== Diff against Installer-Core-fbs.361 ===============
>
> Oh for shame. TestRunner is, of course, the author initials set during
> running the tests, because some tests require author initials.

And I've now adjusted the build script to only set the author initials
just before the test run, which means that the shiny updated image -
the job's artifact - shouldn't have the author initials set, while the
tainted has-run-tests image that gets thrown away runs its tests with
an authorInitials of 'TestRunner'.

frank