[squeak-dev] wait2ms

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 3 21:10:48 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 07:57:11PM +0000, H. Hirzel wrote:
> Dave
>
> I assume you commented out
>    self wait2ms.
> in
>    EventSensor >> primKbdPeek
> and
>    EventSensoer >> primKbdNext

I just commented out the body of the wait2ms method, so effectively
like removing it entirely from the system.

> this indeed has the effect that the cursor is no positioned correctly
> in MVC when typing fast in an MVC workspace.
>
> What could be the possible side effect of removing the call to
>      self wait2ms
>
> in these two methods?

I don't know. I guess I would want to go back and understand the original
motivation for adding it. A lot a things have changed since 2005, and I
would not want to do a quick fix without understanding it. But for now
I'll leave it commented out in my own image :)