[squeak-dev] Filein mechanics

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 19:05:52 UTC 2013

If you can't see what's going on inside the headless image, getting some
sort of picture would be a start. Try doing this in the image and save it:

[
     [
         f _ FileDirectory default fileNamed: 'allMyProcesses'.
         f nextPutAll: Time now asString; cr.
         Process allInstances do: [ :p |
             p suspendedContext ifNotNilDo: [ :ctxt | f nextPutAll:
'priority: ',p priority asString; cr;
                 nextPutAll: ctxt longStack; cr; cr]
         ].
         f close.
         (Delay forSeconds: 30) wait
     ] repeat
] forkAt: 60

the output might point you to where things stand.