[squeak-dev] Towards SqueakCore

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Mon Feb 11 11:33:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I recommend to follow the same way we use in Pharo:
- firstly prepare the SqueakCore and clean it a bit.
- make basic packages like Network and Monticello loadable.
- make the rest of the system loadable using Monticello at once,
ensure everything is working well
- start to improve granularity of that bundle

Unfortunately, I have to say that Squeak is eons back from the point
of modularity.

Cheers,
-- Pavel