[squeak-dev] Towards SqueakCore

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:05:52 UTC 2013

Hello Pavel

Thank you for your recommendation. As not having followed closely what
you and others  did in Pharo, may I ask you to give a short summary
where you have reached now with Pharo core effort.

I have seen quite a number of smaller Pharo images on the Pharo
integration server but I am not sure what the status of them is.

   https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo-Kernel-2.0/

Please let me ask very basic questions.

1. Are they all derived from the the main current "full" Pharo2.0?
2. What is the quality of them?
3. How are they used by people?

Thank you in advance

--Hannes